8:30am to 4:30pm
Monday through Friday (except University holidays and closures)
Call 607-255-7414 or stop by Olin Hall, room 167 to make an appointment*
*No same day appointments.
Walk-in advising times are only held during key times of the semester for quick questions. Walk-ins will be held on the following dates this semester:
- Monday, August 21 (12pm - 3pm)
- Tuesday, August 22 (9am - 3pm)
- Wednesday, August 23 (9am - 3pm)
- Last Day to Drop a Course without a "W" and without a Petition - Tuesday, October 17 (9am-11:30am and 12:30pm-3pm)
- Last Day to Petition to Drop a Course with a "W" - Friday, November 17 (9am-11:30am and 12:30pm-3pm)
- Last Day of Classes - Friday, December 1 (9am-11:30am and 12:30pm-3pm)
Welcome to Engineering Advising!
Our primary goal is to ensure that our engineering students have the information, counsel, and resources to succeed in the College of Engineering. Please see our Mission Statement.
Although we do not replace your faculty advisors, our professional advising staff is here to supplement their advice and help you find your way. Engineering Advising orients first-year engineering students to the College of Engineering and works closely with students as they progress through the engineering curriculum. Our programs and services inform, support, and encourage individuals to be self-directed in their Cornell Engineering education.
The College of Engineering is an excellent place to pursue your engineering aspirations. We’re here to make sure you don’t make the journey alone. If our office can assist you in any way, please contact us—we’re here to help, and we look forward to hearing from you.