Research Administration Service Center
The Research Administration Service Center (RASC) contributes to the research mission of the College of Engineering by providing faculty with efficient, friendly and professional pre-award research administration and proposal development services.
Researchers are invited to send proposal notifications to the Research Administration Service Center by completing a short Proposal Notification form. A Pre-Award Specialist will be assigned to the proposal within one business day, and will follow up with the researcher, the researcher's department, and the Cornell University Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP).
We offer the following pre-award services:
- Provide administrative support during the proposal development process.
- Deliver orientation to new faculty regarding pre-award services and funding opportunities.
- Identify and disseminate funding opportunities to all faculty.
- Provide full support for complex research center proposals, e.g. coordinates meetings, connects researchers with resources for educational outreach, diversity, economic development, graphics, editing, etc.
- Make available to researchers templates and examples of successful proposals. Send us an email.