Connect with Research
Cornell University's College of Engineering is prepared to help your company or organization establish a research connection with Cornell faculty, programs, and centers.
The first step is to identify the areas of research where your organization has an overlapping interest with the work of our faculty. You can do this by looking at the research Web pages of our faculty, departments, programs, and centers, or you can contact our office, and we’ll guide you through the process of finding the best contacts to meet your needs.
You can also visit the Research section of our Web site, which offers an overview of Cornell Engineering's six strategic areas of research focus as well as examples of faculty members' work in each of these areas:
- Systems biology and biomedical engineering
- Nanomaterials, nanodevices, and nanoscience
- Energy, environment, and sustainable development
- Information, computation, and communication
- Advanced materials
- Complex systems and networks
Once you have determined which connections you would like to pursue, our office will help you set up meetings with faculty and understand the different ways that you can participate in on campus research. Options include but are not limited to:
- Gifts to faculty research groups
- Sponsored research
- Technical exchange meetings
- Support for supervised student research projects
Please contact the Office of Corporate Relations if you need any help.