Here we have a good collection of sample syllabi from courses from different engineering departments at Cornell.
- AEP 355 - Intermediate Electrodynamics, Chris Xu - Fall 2004
- BEE 401 - Renewable Energy Systems, Lou Albight - Spring 2008
- BME 411 - Science and Technology Approached to Problems in Human Health, Chrish B. Schaffer and Mike Kaplitt - Fall 2008
- AEP 550 - Applied Solid State Physics, Chris Xu - Spring 2006
- CS/ENGRD 322 Intro to Scientific Computation, Charlie Van Loan - Spring 2004. The online page is still active and can be viewed here.
- ENGRI/BME 131 - Intoduction to Biomedical Engineering, Chris B. Schaffer - Spring 2008
- MSE 301/581 - Materials Chemistry, Lara Estroff - Fall 2008